Friday, March 7, 2008

New stuff

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted anything! Things have been really crazy and I'm trying to catch up. Between the family getting sick (including me!), work being stressful and my daughter having to go up to NY for an emergency procedure, i just haven't had the time to "play." I can't wait for next week.

However, I did get the new Papertrey Ink Women of Life stamps last weekend. I found a few moments to make some cards for my oldest daughter's teachers (Teacher Appreciation Week). Of course, she ends up flying with her father to NY for her procedure so the cards are still here at home! LOL!


I also made a few thank you cards. I'm the silent auction chairperson of my ECPTA and a few gals really helped me out by solicting and picking up donations. So I made thank you cards to send out letting them know how much I really appreciated their help. These were also made with PTI's Women of Life Set. I think I'm in love with this set. It stamps BEAUTIFLLY and the design is so elegant.


I wish I could spend my weekend playing, but alas it will be doing work while taking care of my 2 year old! Maybe once my dear husband and daughter make it home safely from NY and my work project has been completed, I can get back into my craft area and play. I have baby shower invitations to work on!!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute stationary set. What a great gift.

Deb Wood said...

I love your blog, these card sets are so pretty, love the bella candle and the mailboxes for your girls are awesome!! Congrats on the blog candy!! I have yet to win!!