Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hanna Stamps

Have you seen Riley and Sophie? I absolutely LOVE them! I haven't had much time to play with them (working on 35+ baby shower invitations!) But I couldn't resists inking up two of them!

I made this card for a little girl we met up in NY at the Ronald McDonald House while Emily was recovering from surgery. Her birthday was this past weekend and I couldn't resist sending her a card with Sophie G! I used my DCWV Glitter paper, Copics and even added a little glitter to her swimsuit.


Riley I just wanted to color! Of course after I colored I HAD to put him on a card, right? I tried the tutorial for Reverse Topper (Melanie's Blog) and I'm pretty happy how it turned out. I don't have a Coluzzle so I used my CM cutting system instead. I still have to work on the patterned paper fitting correctly but I'm not picky since it was my first one! I do wish I had taken a picture of the INSIDE before I mailed it. Oh well. Live and learn, right? Again, I colored Riley with Copics, paper is CM.


I might be a little AWOL for a couple weeks. I've got to finish these baby shower invitations tonight and then clean house as my MIL is coming to visit. Of course the day she leaves my grandmother and sister are coming so I may not get to post for a couple weeks. Depends on if I can sneak some crafting/stamping time away from them!

Have a great week!


signature

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

These turned out great, Dana! Your coloring is fabulous!

Pam's Pride said...

Awesome Riley cards!!