Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Smiles abundant!

So the cards have been coming in for E (and S - thank you!) and they are excited as a children on Christmas morning when they opens their cards. I think E has a lot of me in her as she says, "Awww... " most times when she opens it or "That's cute!" LOL

Anywho, I one package in particular came last week that I must share. It wasn't just a card, it was ART! Here is a picture of her holding it:



An amazing woman, Ahilim, sent this amazing piece of art to E. She immediately asked me if we could put it up in her room! I am so amazed at the amount of work that must have gone into this! Here is a closer picture:



If you haven't seen her blog, please check it out and leave a comment. She has some awesome creations!
http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/

I do want to say thank you to everyone who has sent a card or package. It truly warms my heart that folks that we've not even met have taken time out of their day to send cards to my girls to brighten their day.

THANK YOU!


signature

1 comment:

Niki Estes said...

What a cutie! Love that artwork, too. It is amazing!