Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday Card

Seems like the last couple months have been birthday central: S's 3rd, DH's XXth, E's 5th and mine coming up Saturday.

Lesa has a card challenge and here is my entry:


I used the cupcake from a PIF thread over on SCS. I was so excited to finally be able to use one my images just sitting around in my stash! I even used the Liquid Applique for the first time. Haven't decided if I like it or not. What do you think?

Thanks for the inspiration Lesa!

signature

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey, Dana! This card is adorable. I really like the Liquid Applique. I've been wanting to try that, but can't find it here. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I'd love to send you the cut list for my envelope album, but you didn't leave your email, and I'm not blog-savvy enough to know if there's a way to email you through your blog. Anyway, you can email me at kbones08 at aol dot com and I'll reply with the cut list.

Monica-FC said...

the frosting looks so real.i say you made the cupcake look really really good to eat there.