Saturday, October 11, 2008

Think Pink

As you know, E was diagnosed with cancer last year. In that time, I've had so many people that have supported my family, prayers spoken and just shoulders to cry on. One of the ladies, whom I consider a dear friend, was diagnosed with breast cancer two weeks ago. She wasn't going to tell me (!) because of all I've been going through with E, but I asked how she was doing. In talking to her, I felt a sense of peace, not panic, that things will be OK for her. She is an amazing woman and I am blessed to know her.

After she told me of her diagnosis, I immediately felt the need to make her a card. This is what I came up with:



I took my Papertrey Ink Perfect Match paper (background and paper piecing) and ribbon, Spellbinder Nestabilities & Tags, and My Favorite Things stamp set, Think Pink to make this card just for her so she knows how much I care and am praying for her.


signature

3 comments:

Joana24 said...

so stunning this card I don't own nestabilities yet but they are on my Xmas list ;)
Joana

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful...just gorgeous!

Kristine said...

Beautiful! LOVE those nesties and tag...so pretty :)